Health forms are required for all appointments. You may print the patient forms from the web site or arrive 15 minutes prior to complete them.
Please, bring the completed form to your first appointment.
Your appointment time is reserved specifically for you!
24 hours’ notice required when canceling.
Thank you for being on time!
- Because complementary medicine has a cumulative effect, it may take more than one treatment for you to notice the improvements in your condition. Please be patient with this process and feel free to call in with any of your concerns.
- In deference to allergy and hormone-sensitive patients, please do not use any scents (including perfumes, colognes, hair spray, scented deodorants, or essential oils) the day of you appointment.
- Please, no pets in the clinic. We love animals, but some of our patients have allergies.
- Try to wear or bring loose, comfortable clothing to your appointment.
- Avoid consuming any caffeine beverages e.g., coffee, tea, soda, chocolate, or alcohol 1-2 hours prior to your appointment as this may affect your pulse rate.
- It is best to eat a light meal, if possible, 1-2 hours before your appointment.
- Insurance coverage of your treatment(s) depends upon your carrier and your policy. We suggest you verify coverage prior to your appointment. Full payment is due after your treatment. I will provide you with a Superbill to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Most insurances are accepted (check with your insurance carrier or ask us for free insurance verification).
- Payment: We accept cash, credit card and check.